Our 3D V15 Face Shield combines our rapidly-prototyped (through additive manufacturing) face shield frame and a polycarbonate-based face shield visor (PC-V15).
They are flexible and resilient PPEs that serve as an additional layer of safety equipment i.e. first layer protection before face masks.
They provide excellent full-face protection against liquid splatters, particles, and other environmental elements or hazards. They are strongly recommended for front-line personnel.
Our face shields are made with medical-grade material. They are reusable after gently cleaning with soap and water, and are compatible with alcohol disinfectant. They are also replaceable after wear and tear.
- Easily sanitised
- Lightweight and flexible
- Full-face visor coverage from hairline to over the chin
- Ergonomic design with adjustable frame, suitable for use with goggles or spectacles
- Reusable and replaceable face shield visors
We are also able to provide customised face shields such as printing personal or company names/logos on the side of frames.
For more enquiries, contact us at WhatsApp at +65 9431 6938.
3D Face Shield
Our face shields are primarily designed to fit local Singaporean head sizes.
For Use and Storage
- Use between -5°C to +45°C
- Store between -10°C to 45°C and <85% humidity
- Recommended max shelf life of 1 year
- Do NOT use this product against hazards other than those specified (refer to Technical Datasheet for further information)
- NOT medically-certified for emergency use in a shortage situation
For full details, please download our Technical Datasheet PDF here.